I was so excited for the perfect cachapa. My mom had cooked it and I had prepared carefully by placing the perfect amount of cheeses on top of it and heated it up in the microwave. It was going to be delicious.
But when I took it out of the microwave, the plate was very hot. I dropped it. There was melted cheese all over the stove and floor, and Corelle (sharp) pieces all over the floor. My wife commented she didn’t know Corelle could break.
I considered eating the remains on the floor but was convinced not to.